martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

Pretty pretty jewelery!

Last tuesday I received a package...My joyce jewellery had arrived!!! I ordered 2 necklaces, the bunny one and a golden eiffel tower that is soooo pretty. I'm not a big fan of online shopping, 'cause of  the risks involved with the payment and shipping, but I'm so glad I did it!

 
 Aren't they the cutest?
You can find this super kawaii jewellery at www.joycejewelry.com, they are all hand made and so cute! (and cheap!)

Yesterday I ate one of my moms' fave dishes of all time: "eggplant lasagna". Instead of layering pasta, she uses thin layers of baby eggplant. The rest of the ingredients are the same as a common lasagna. It's sooooo good and healthy! Oh! and I garnished it with some salad (lettuce, cucumber, avocado and onion)

 
mmm...so yummy! 
I also went to see "The time travelers wife"...I didn't like it that much...but I guess it's ok lol.
See u later!
Tootles! n_n

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario