miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Purple day!

That's right...purple. Today was a weird day. 9/9/09.The ninth day, of the ninth month of 2009. So, as I heard on t.v, today is supposed to be a "magic day"...Well, not so magical to me but...anyways...lol
I decided to wear purple on my outfit as on my makeup (still trying to take nice pics for a mini photo tutorial). All I can do for now is tell you what I used:
•Face: Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation in Nude light / Maybelline Mineral Power Luminous Blush in True Peach.
•Eyes: MAC Prep+prime eye in light / Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 08 Vanités / MAC Liquidlast liner in Powerplum
•Lashes: shu uemura eyeleash curler / Maybelline Define-a-lash waterproof mascara
•Lips: Kiehl's lip gloss in Icy Everest



 
Close up to the eyeshadows...they're so shimery, I love them!
And what I wore: (I had to change tough, it was too cold for shorts)

 
Last but not least, here are my little parrots: Wasabi (the green one) and Daikon (yellow one). They actually belong to my grandma, but she's spending some time at my uncle's and I'm taking care of them meanwhile. They are very cute and not anoying at all.

 
I hope I can take pics on my makeup for tomorrow, and start posting my vids soon...I'd love to make some fashion styling tuts in the future. Have a good night everyone!
n____n

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario