miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

New nail polishes n_n!

Today was a busy day. I woke up early in the morning, sent some work mails, and had breakfast. After that I went to get my hair trimmed and aplied a treatment. (Now my hair is so soft and shiny!!! thnx L'oreal!)

On my way back home I saw this nail polishes at Sally Beauty and totally had to buy them. They are Black diamond and Fairie dust (both sooooooo pretty and shiny) I'm a big fan of dark nails, and waas planning to get a new black one, but this black diamond is just perfect...it's like a very dark-almost black tone.

 
 
 This is Black diamond

Fairie Dust
And on monday my mom bought this pretty pretty sparkly bow headband. (Seems like I'm all crazy 'bout sparkling stuff but I swear I'm not!)
 
  
Isn't it cute?
I guess that's all for today...let's see what happens tomorrow n_n!
Tootles!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario